Summary of Service Covered
Summary of Service Covered
This informative document is a summary of the principal conditions of the Service Agreement.
The full information relative to the offered product is contained in other additional documents. Therefore, kindly read all facilitated documents.
What does this type of product consist of?
We offer Roadside Assistance Services for your vehicle in the geographical scope you contracted 24X7. If you are travelling with your vehicle, you will be covered for any unforeseen event happening during a journey.
We offer you a range of services to allow you to travel with peace of mind.
What is covered?
- Towing in case of breakdown
- Towing in case of accident
- Removal and extraction
- Flat tire change
- Fuel delivery
- Battery jump start
- Vehicle Unlocking
- On Site Repair
- Pickup and delivery for regular maintenance
Are there any restrictions?
- Events not covered by the Service Agreement.
- Services that were not communicated or approved by ITACO
- Any actions against the instructions given by ITACO
- We only provide Services up to the limits established in the Service Agreement
- The excess if any in the Service Agreement
Where are you covered?
- In the geographical area you choose
What are my obligations?
- Pay the Fee
- Minimize the damages and/or loss as a result of a covered Service.
- Inform ITACO of any circumstance that could alter the scope of Services.
When and how do I make my Fee payments?
- Payment should be done in the periods established in the General & Particular Conditions of the Service Agreement and via the payment method mentioned in the same.
When does the cover start & end?
- In the dates reflected in the Particular Conditions of the Service Agreement.
How can I cancel my membership?
- The duration of the cover is that mentioned in the Particular Conditions of the Service Agreement. In case it is automatically renewed, you can oppose the renewal in writing by giving at least a one month notice before the Service Agreement expiration or any of its renewals.
Among other exclusions as detailed in the Service Agreement, ITACO will not be liable for the cost or the provision of a Service which arises directly or indirectly from:
- Fraudulent acts or suspected fraudulent acts by any person seeking to ask a Service.
- The deliberate act of any person.
- Consequential loss of any kind.
- Extraordinary phenomena such as floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, unusual cyclonic storms, falling astral bodies or meteorites, sand and hail storm.
- Any repairs (including spare parts) to the Eligible Vehicle.
- Any Service arranged without the prior authorization of ITACO.
- Towing of the Eligible Vehicle for regular servicing and maintenance.
- Towing of the Eligible Vehicle from a repairer to another repairer or to other destinations.
- If as a result of force majeure, ITACO is unable to put into effect any of the Services.
- The provision of which would endanger the lives of those persons intended to provide the Service.